Monday, December 14, 2009

Courtney Cox-Arquette

Let me preface this post by saying that I know my daughter has a very different sort of name, but still, I draw a line at being unique and just plain weird . . .

I was in line waiting to purchase a few things at Target last Friday, and I heard a mom call her daughter's name, "Come here Coco!" I of course instantly thought to myself, Courtney Cox-Arquette is here in Salem. Oh no, it was a regular ol' mom with a few other kids. Who names their kid that? Honestly!

3 comments:

Ashlee said...

Ha ha ha. Hate to break it to you- I know more "coco's" than "brizzy's"!!
I actually love both:)

Ive also noticed that there's no such thing as
a girl name and a boy name anymore.

And I have a nephew named cotton. Who is stinkin cute.
So, I guess anything goes!!!

Amander said...

Yeah, I have to say, I would find "Briz" (or Brizzy) to turn my head more than a Coco would! Although both are quite cute.

Although yes, it would remind me of Courtney Cox-Arquette.

Nick and Lexie said...

Okay, well this is definitely news to me. I guess I have never heard of it besides the celebrity baby. I may not have turned my head had it not already been a celebrity baby name.