Monday, August 18, 2014

Baby Weight

I feel like my previous post pregnancy experiences have sort of messed with me a bit.  Not sure if its because I'm 30 now, because of the stress of moving/remodeling, if its having to feed my baby all the live long day,or the c section, but it has been way harder to start shedding the baby weight than my other two girls.  


This last week I finally started running consistently and even though I am tired and my body hurts, it feels SO good.  I haven't gotten to the point yet where I am ready to eat really really healthy.  But its nice to feel like I am at least on my way.  I tried to exercise a few times before 8 weeks post delivery, and my body just seemed to say no.  I'd never experienced that before, but then again, I had never had surgery before either.  I'm grateful that the time has come that I can start feeling more healthy and be able to take care of myself a little bit better.  It makes me a better mom for sure.

No comments: