Monday, January 1, 2018

Daily Life in December

Wembley was getting a little sick of the Christmas singing Brizzy and I were doing :)



 Our favorite time of the day with Taft is bath time.  He is by far the happiest in the bath.  I always have to capture it.


We have started on the road of orthodontia.  And it's going to be a long one.  Brizzy has "severe overcrowding."  We're hoping to avoid surgery and removing teeth by putting in some spacers in for a while. It's bringing me back because I have to turn the key in her spacer every night.  Taking her in there and getting fitted, brackets, etc. I can literally taste the metal from when I was a kid.  So glad I'm not in her spot!



And everywhere I take Taft, he pukes, including the floor of the orthodontist office.



Wembley busy being sassy.






No comments: