Wednesday, April 23, 2008

What I should have taken a picture of! Danget!

So as I was posting pictures on our blog about our Booze Cruise, I realized that while I took a lot of pictures (I only posted a small portion), I still should have taken more. Here is a list of all of the things I wish I would have taken a picture of:

1. Santiago, our waiter at dinner every night. Whenever we were unsure about what to order, he would bring us both things. We decided on the first night to call him Santi for short, which we did. He didn't seem to mind. He became our best friend.

2. The Hairy Chest contest on the boat. On the last day of the cruise, they had a hairy chest contest, and the hairiest Indian I've ever seen was in it (I assume he won, but Carly and I didn't stick around long enough to find out). All of the other men were most likely drunk and dancing prevocitavely. But not the hairy Indian man. He was bouncing around, hopping from one foot to another.

3. Club Rex. Actually I think it was just Rex. This was the adult dance club on board, and Carly and I lit up the floor one night. No one else seemed to like us much; Carly overheard some people saying, "Stupid 18 year olds . . ." And yes, we did get carded. That happened after some underage Asians came and danced with us. I'm pretty sure the guy was hitting on Carly. Luckily, they got kicked out so Carly wasn't tempted.

4. The group dancing around the pool and at the Rex. The social coordinators on the cruise were teaching people dance moves, like the typical electric slide and the macarena. The best was the white males with no rythm (whom we suspected were Mormon) who were doing the dances. It's hard to explain, but it was priceless.

5. The Queen Mary Lounge Karaoke with the same five people singing the worst songs ever!!! The best one was an Asian girl who sang Madonna's, "Last night I dreampt of San Pedro . . ." I still have that sung stuck in my head.

6. The Michels Compound. McKenna's in-laws' house is cerazy! Daniel thought of a genius idea to take a picture of us, frame it and hang it up somewhere in the house. We had bets going to see how long it would take them to find it. Considering that there were only about 750 other framed pictures, random works of art around the house. Mac, you need to take pictures for me, and post them so we have proof.

1 comment:

Amander said...

I feel like I am your blog stalker, since I am constantly commenting on your blog. I really wish you had pictures of these things! Can we hang out soon?