Monday, May 5, 2008

Finally, it has happened to me!!!


On Friday, May 2nd, I graduated from the University of Utah with a Masters Degree in Educational Psychology.



Many think I'm a trader for going to the University of Utah (mostly Nick), but I loved going there. I still didn't really know how to get around campus though on Friday. I had all of my classes in one building, and get lost when I try to go anywhere else.



Amander and I sat next to each other at graduation, which was really fun. We had the most annoying girls behind us, who were girls getting their bachelor degrees in teaching. The whole time, we just kept saying, "Bachelors . . ."
Sarah and I are cohorts in the School Counseling program. We basically have taken almost every class together.



Me looking into my future very seriously.



With the Cottle side. Mike, Julie, and Grandma Barney were all very nice to come to my graduation and support me.






Me with the folks. They said they wanted to leave their sunglasses on so they could look "cool."
After graduation, we went to Rodizio Grill at Trolley Square. Everyone at graduation and Bri, Ronell, Palmer, Portia, Seth, Whitney, Daniel, and Carly came for a late lunch. It was nice to just be together. Thanks for coming, it meant a lot to me. I had a great day on Friday, and it feels SO good to be done!!!



2 comments:

Amander said...

Stupid Bachelors.
Congratulations! I'm glad we could share the special day together - even if it took me twice as long to graduate.
Can't wait to see you!

Keith said...

Wow Lexie, you are a traitor for going to the U. Congrats on getting a degree though, even if it is a little 'tainted.'