Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Papworth's Visit

Michael and Kristi and Will flew all the way from Denver to visit us in Oregon this last weekend and we had a lot of fun. The goal of the weekend: get Kristi as excited about moving to Oregon as Michael (probably never going to happen). We spent a few days in Salem and then spent the rest of the weekend at my parents house in Portland. We showed Kristi and Will around Portland and Lake Oswego, and the weekend was absolutely beautiful.


I couldn't believe how much Will has changed and how cute he is! Nick and I are planning on taking credit for his improved walking skills.



Look how cute they are!

Of course Nick and Michael had to bring a football or frisby everywhere.



Beautiful view of Portland. And oh yeah, the family is pretty attractive too.



2 comments:

Amander said...

I feel like you've been MIA - glad to know you had a good reason. Let's make a phone date in the next seven days.

Nick and Lexie said...

Okay, so I also lost my phone, which is part of the reason, and I had a major migraine that lasted a few days. Ugh! But doing much better and I do feel like I'm back in the world of the living, at least mostly.
I was just thinking today that we need to talk on the phone soon. How about this weekend? Or maybe even tonight?