I am copying my good friend Mander, who has a running post about things she wants to punch on any given day.
This morning while driving to work, I just had a lot of things come up on my list, and I thought I would share it, so here it is:
- My alarm clock - when it goes off at 5:10 a.m. I don't want to punch it other times.
- Rob Thomas, Katy Perry, and the Black Eyed Peas. When I hear their music, it literally makes me sick to my stomach.
- People Chanting that USA is #1. What is that all about? I get it, it's very exciting that Bin Laden is dead. I'm just as elated as the next guy, but we're not at a football game.
- NBA Referees. I would punch them and kick them. Maybe not all of them, but definitely the ones that are stupid and kick Paul Pierce out of the game for setting nothing but an excellent screen.
- Dancing with the Stars. I have tried to watch it, really I have. I just can't do it.
- Stake Conference with a little kid. Really? Let's be honest, it's just 2 hours of trying to keep my kid quiet and entertained at the same time. I can't wait until it is put online and I can watch it during Briz' nap time. That will happen sometime soon right?
- People who tail me. It makes my adrenaline skyrocket and I start thinking about doing some crazy and stupid things all to make the said tailgater (is that a word) suffer.