Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Awwww . . .


I can't believe it's taken me this long to post pictures of Palmer and Portia again (my niece and nephew). Here are some pictures of them this last weekend when Papa and Nona were in town for my graduation.

They were both fighting over Papa the whole time. Palmer got a little protective of him when Portia wanted to get in on the action. Of course Dad loved it.
One of Portia's favorite things to do is clap for no apparent reason. But it makes her smile and laugh.
Palmer and Portia love sitting on Papa's lap and singing "Itsy Bitsy Spider." They laugh hysterically when my Dad sings, " . . . and washed the spider out!" Beats me, but apparently its hillarious.

Always making sure everyone is watching her.

2 comments:

Briawna said...

yes, my children are very cute, unless they're waking me up at 6 am to watch swee-stweet (that's supposed to be sesame street). I have recently found 9 people who have my children on their myspace or facebook page who are not related to me. That's just great.

Sammy said...

First off congrats on graduating again! Second of all have I told you how excited I am for you to come visit?