Sunday, June 22, 2008

So Long Little Lanny

My little brother Landon left on his mission this last Wednesday, June 18th. I was in Lake Powell with Nick's family, so I wasn't there to send him off at the MTC (which was probably a good thing, seeing as I'm a tad emotional). He is going to the Puerto Rico, San Juan West mission, and I'm excited to hear stories about those sassy Puerto Rico women (shout out to Carla, my professor at the U). I'm going to miss him though. Even though he enjoys beating me up when he sees me, it was always fun having him around. I know he's going to be a great missionary, particularly if he is able to show the puerto ricans his dance moves. If that doesn't bring a few souls to the gospel, I don't know what will!

This is us golfing in Oregon a week before he left.


1 comment:

Amander said...

I can't believe he is mission age already!

Hope LP was fun.