Wednesday, November 19, 2008

3 months down!

I am 1/3 of the way done with my pregnancy! I know everyone has said how slow pregnancy goes, and there have been days that have definitely gone by slow, but overall, I can't believe I only have 6 months left. I have been very lucky and have had a pretty easy pregnancy so far. And now that I'm in my second trimester, I already have more energy, so its great. On the downside, I feel like I'm eating all the time! And I definitely hate the feeling of my clothes not fitting. I find out the sex of the baby in a little less than a month.

On another side note, I just want to say that I have great friends. They really are the best.
Carly is coming to visit me in January and Amander is coming in February. I can't wait to see them (and to see everyone else over Christmas break). Thanks guys for taking the time and spending the money to come see me! It's going to be so much fun. Now you will get your chance to go clubbing with a pregnant woman, just like you always wanted.

5 comments:

Amander said...

HAHAHA. Clubbing with a pregnant woman! How did you know that's what I wanted to do?

Can't wait to see you over Christmas and I can't wait to hang out with you in February too!!!! I may be more excited than you are - I miss my friend!

Carly said...

Thanks for the shout out! I can't wait to hang out with you more than Amanda can't.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see you in a month.

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

Congrats Lexie!!!! How are you feeling? Babies are the best!! I'm so excited for you guys!

Briawna said...

i posted some pics, just in case you didn't blog-stalk today.