Saturday, November 29, 2008

I'm Thankful for . . .

So here is my attempt at scanning pictures. Sorry about the lack of pictures recently, Nick and I's lives are just same ol' same ol', so we don't have a lot of fun pictures to post. Not to mention the fact that I'm not a big fan of getting my picture taken these days.


But here are some small pictures of my first ultrasound at 12 weeks. The thing still kind of looks like an alien, and the one in the middle kinda freaks me out, because you can see the outline of its skull. It's like staring right at the camera. I am almost at 16 weeks now and it looks a little bit more human. So that, I am thankful for. Its legs are no longer fins, hallelujah! And I am also thankful for sleep this Thanksgiving break. I have another ultrasound in a few weeks and that's where we find out if Nick's dreams will come true or he will be greatly disappointed (boy or girl in case you didn't catch that).

2 comments:

Blackham Family said...

The first ultra sound is so fun. Ok i lied they are all fun. You should start to feel the little one move to much longer. that is so fun. It makes you finally feel pregnant not just to big for your clothes. Im sure you dont have that problem though. good luck the second trimester is the best.

Jana said...

i want to see you with a belly.