Monday, October 26, 2009

B to the a to the t to the h

One thing about Brizzy that has not changed since about week 2 is her love of water. She LOVES her baths. I know that whenever she's upset, that she will be at least happy temporarily if I stick her in some lukewarm water.
Lately, she splashes so much that she sprays herself in the face and gets very startled. Also while splashing she accidentally swallows some and then take big gasps. I have been practicing with her sitting up in the bath, and the other day she plunged head first in the water and took a big drink. She thinks it's hillarious when her Dad encourages her to splash. I don't really get it . . . she must have her dad's sense of humor.

Here she is kicking and talking to herself or talking to her hands.

What can I say, she is a very spiritual baby. It's all in the mothering.

A total evil grin. But hey, I'll take any smile from her (especially on days like today when she is a little she-devil).



4 comments:

Evie Wonder said...

Okay, she is adorable! Hey, I saw your mom at the Tommy Outlet tonight. Hopefully she got some cute stuff for Brizzy!

Anna-Kare said...

Way too cute!

Amander said...

Can't wait to see her in a month!

Sammy said...

I cannot wait to meet her!!