Sunday, March 13, 2011

New House

I've been meaning to post some pictures of our new place of residence, but I wanted to wait until my house was clean. Yeah right! That's not going happen any time soon. So this picture will have to do. I am starting to enjoy my neighborhood a little bit more now that it's warm enough to play outside a little. But it still is weird to not know anyone. And my house still doesn't quite feel like my house. Who knew I would miss my little Salem house so much ? :)


4 comments:

Kelly Munns said...

beautiful! it's amazing...i'm slightly jealous :)

Amander said...

It looks so cute! I can't wait to come see it (and I WILL come see it)!

Cristi Benedict said...

Looks awesome! Congrats to you! And to you being pregnant! Awesome!

Papworth's said...

It's way cute! Hope it'll feel more and more like home soon! I also hope that you're feeling better? Just thinking of you! Get some rest!