1. I am now 16 weeks pregnant and started feeling the fetus kick today. You'd think I would be a little used to it, but no, it still reminds me of Alien. I am grateful, however, to be feeling better: not nauseous and some kind of energy.
2. I am pretty upset that the Bachelor is over because it is what got me through Mondays. No seriously it did. After a nice long 4 day weekend of sleeping in, getting up at 5 a.m. is depressing, so I need some kind of trash t.v. to look forward to watching after Briz goes to bed. I just can't bring myself to watch Dancing with the Stars.
3. I went to Disneyland a week and a half ago and it was SO crowded. I can't explain how busy it was. But yet, I miss it already and could go back again tomorrow(And no Maggie, I didn't buy any Disney jean jackets, but I was tempted).
4. I am wondering if Sarah Palin is going to run for president. Thoughts?
5. I still miss my friends in Salem :( Salem may be a little whitetrash, but I'm discovering that maybe I fit into that category :)
6. I worked in the temple cafeteria on Saturday for four hours and I had a strange man rambling to me and giving me advice the whole time. None of what he said made sense, and it reminded me of something. . . oh yeah, my job.
7. One of my students informed me that he is part of a vampire society. He uses military code language to discuss their business. But no worries, he informs me he's human, just participating.
8. My husband plays basketball like 10 hours a week now. And while I'm happy for him, I also am extremely jealous. Stupid males who can't get pregnant. Every time he tells me he's getting into better shape, I want to trip him.
9. Clueless is one of the best movies ever made.
10. I've been listening to some Michael Jackson at work. I miss him more than ever.