Saturday, March 5, 2011

I'm Knocked Up Again . . .

And am due on my b-day September 14th.
For those of you who are ridiculously good at math, I'm about 13 weeks along.
First trimester coming to a close, hallelujah!
And this fetus has seriously kicked my trash. I'm already keeping documentation of how it will owe me in the future.
Time goes by SO fast. I mean, wasn't I just pregnant? Crazy.
I could go on and on about the last few months and how I've never been more exhausted in my entire life. But overall, Nick and I are so happy for this little one to join us and give Briz a run for her money. Everything is normal and healthy, and the countdown begins.

12 comments:

Bizzle said...

Exciting! So happy for you.

Kali Sorensen said...

Congrats! So happy for you!

Sierra @ Sierra's View said...

We'll see how this one turns out.

Sammy said...

yay! Thats the best news I've heard in a while. congrats... I'm so excited for you guys!

Adam and Bri said...

yay! yay! yay! super excited for you guys.

congrats!

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

I was wondering when I was gonna see this post. My mom told me quite a while ago that you were preggos again (Julie told her). Anyways...congrats!

Carly said...

I expect you to have a girl so we can stay on the same kid schedule

Kelly Munns said...

yay! it works! :) just so you know, sharing a birthday won't be such a bad thing...but even better, only like 5% of babies are born on their due date so this is totally in your favor!!

Kelly Munns said...

ps. you should just have it on my birthday instead...

Unknown said...

Congrats Lexi! Hope your second trimester and even third for that matter proves easier.

Evie Wonder said...

Who's the father? Just kidding, we're so excited for you guys. Any days that you feel crappy or need to soak in your maternityniss, bring Brizzy over (or I'll pick her up). I mean it!

Amander said...

Yay for baby #2! Can't wait to see you preggo again.

Hopefully this one doesn't make you itch.