Friday, October 5, 2012

Sammy's Visit

I am a very stupid person.  For lots of reasons, but this one in particular is because my dear friend Sam came to visit me and I took no pictures.  I am really off my game.  But maybe it was because I was too busy talking a million miles a minute and also maybe because I was enjoying sitting around watching 90210 with her.  No really, we did that a lot.  I love that I have a friend that I can truly vege with, no matter how old we are.  But Sam is a very good friend to come see me and talk to me for hours on end.
In addition to watching Dylan, Brandon, Kelly, Donna, David, Brenda, Steve, and Andrea, we also enjoyed a beautiful day at the beach.  This was after we tried to stop in Astoria and that didn't work out.  At the beach, we tried to convince Briz to play with random kids so that Sam and I could sit and relax and talk.  We went to 23rd and shopped, went to Ikea, and drove around Portland a lot.  I am not trying to find Sam a job in Portland as an ICU nurse, but I know this is just wishful thinking on my part.


1 comment:

Amander said...

I don't even want to comment on this post because I am so jealous.