Wednesday, July 9, 2008

I'm going, I'm going, I'm gone

Most of you probably already know this, but I am moving to Oregon on Sunday! Nick and I have been planning to move August 1st, and all of our major stuff is still going to be leaving then, but I need a job, so I'm heading out. I have an interview on Monday, but won't hear about it for two weeks after the interview, so I am going to stay there in the mean time and try to find another job just in case I don't get this one. I am going to stay there also to try to find a house to buy or rent, depending on what I find. It's all a little hectic, because I've been trying to pack up my house, so Nick doesn't have to pack and clean all by himself. I was stressing a lot about everything, but for some reason today, I am starting to feel much more at peace and I'm getting excited about the change. The saddest part is that I wish I could spend more time with my friends and family, but these last few days are unfortunately going to be spent packing. There were all of these things I was going to do in the next couple weeks: float the provo river, lagoon, more seven peaks, hikes, bike rides, and say good-bye, so I'm bummed about that.


To those of you I won't be able to say good-bye to, I'm sorry! I will possibly be back a few days before we move (hopefully) and will try to see you then. If not, we'll be back at Christmas. And there's always a place for you to stay in Oregon. Come visit us!

4 comments:

Amander said...

I'm glad you are feeling better about things. You are starting a whole new adventure!

Janelle. said...

Wow, I can't believe you guys are out of there! I bet you are excited to be back in Oregon. We will have to make another trip up there sometime soon! Good luck with the move!

Kristina P. said...

I'm glad I was able to see you at book club. We'll have to talk about the next Bachelorette one the book club blog. Good luck!

Cristi Benedict said...

Lexie, sorry about not stopping by your place a little sooner to visit you. My mom was here from California all this last week, so I never got the chance to say hi. Bummer! I wish you all the best in Oregon though and hope everything works out well for you!!