Thursday, July 3, 2008

This was, like, the best, like, show. No seriously, it was.

I have just recently rediscovered "My So Called Life," with Jared Leto and Claire Danes. It was my absolute favorite show in 7th grade (along with Full House and Beverly Hills 90210). It was a little edgy, but I didn't quite understand why. Now, watching it on Youtube as an adult (which I know, is slightly pathetic), I am understanding why my Dad told me I couldn't watch it. But Jared Leto was one of the very first boys that I really thought was hot, and I couldn't resist. For anyone who watched the show, this preview may bring back some memories.

This is what happens when you aren't working and are sick of applying for jobs.

P.S. I am very excited I have learned how to post Youtube vidoes. Expect to see more in the near future (see sentence above).

1 comment:

Amander said...

You should totally be a blogging fool now that you have time on your hands. Yay for YouTube posts.

Let's hang out soon, huh?