Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Ainge Gathering in Utah

Instead of making my last post really really long, I decided to break it up into a few sections. A week after Christmas, the Ainge family went up to Midway to spend a few days together in even more snow. We had a mini Christmas, and I got a brand new, nice camera!!!

I've been wanting one for about a year, because I love taking pictures, but its much more fun with a faster shutter speed and pictures that actually look good when you take them!
In Midway, we hung out, played games, watched movies, went sledding, and went skiing/snowboarding. I'm still extremely bitter because my family guilted me into not going skiing. Instead, I took about a million pictures of my adorable niece and nephew. I had to entertain myself somehow! So get ready for a lot of pictures (I had a hard time narrowing them down because I'm very proud of my rookie nice-camera picture- taking skills).

Palmer is focused on playing marbles.

And here he is focused on spelling. He was very excited about spelling the word, Rocket. One of his favorite games is to spell words with scrabble letters. That's my kind of party!


Portia eating an apple, well, kind of.

Portia is imitating Bri while she bites on an apple.



Not sure what he's doing, he's eather focused on something or talking to himself (what he's doing most of the time).

Papa and Portia.

I dunno.

Nick playing with Palmer before he ditches me and goes snowboarding :(

Papa is singing to her.

Bath time and a little bit of snot.

She makes this face quite often, usually when she's trying to have a conversation.


Big mouth :)


They're playing together . . . aww


This is our adult game of Mafia. McKenna is trying to figure something out and Sierra looks slightly slow in this picture.

Ronell trying to figure out who's lying. I think he's staring at me.

My family says this is a usual face I make when I'm around them. But in this picture, I'm trying to explain the rules to mafia.
Sorry for all of the pictures, but I warned you. Trust me, there are many more! (P.S. the mafia pictures were taken by Nick, he's not quite as skilled as I am ).

1 comment:

Amander said...

Oooh, your camera totally takes pretty pictures. I'm surprised you didn't make us all take glamour shots at the sleepover.