Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Julie's Surprise B-day Dinner

The night before we left, Mike got together a little surprise dinner for Julie at Asian Star in Salt Lake. It was fun to gather together, and I could not get enough Chinese food! Perhaps one of my favorites so far this pregnancy.


Julie blowing out her candles.



Margot Wilson and Julie.

He wasn't very happy with me for continuing to take pictures and bug people :)

Dad.


Aw, how cute. Mac and Sierra.



Sierra and Mom giving funny looks to Dad.


I love this expression on Julie's face.


Be happy Jac, I didn't put the one up of you eating!



Seth.


John and Jan Bradshaw.



Nick was tired. We were late becaue he had a difficult time waking up from his nap (which reminds me that at some point in the near future I am going to post about how long it takes Nick to wake up from naps).


Mike and Julie.

Whit



2 comments:

Amander said...

Mmmm, Asian Star. Sort of makes me wish I could eat normal food right now.

And I understand having a hard time waking up from naps - if I take a long one, I am very grumpy if I don't have enough time to come out of it.

Carrie Ross said...

Lexie I was so sad that I didn't get to see you while you were here! It's been forever! Especially since you are on your way to joining the BEST group ever...THE MOM GROUP!!!! I'm way excited for you, you two are gonna have the cutest little girl!