Thursday, November 19, 2009

6 months STAT . . istics

Brizzy and I just got home from the doctor's. She's a little behind in her appointments, but that's alright, we don't mind so much. This is how she weighed in:
Weight: 14.0 lbs. exactly - 10%ile (I think about 8 lbs. of that is in her chin and cheeks)
Height: 27 inches - 75%ile
Head - 42.5 cm - 50%ile
So there ya have it. We were having some issue with pooping (yes again) when I introduced foods a few weeks ago. Apparently, her body sucks up all the liquid it can handle in an attempt to gain some weight, 'cause her metabolism is freakishly fast; hence not having enough liquid to have a normal bowel movement. And she eats SO much!!! She was such a little trooper for her shots. Now if I can only get her to not throw a fit when Signing Times ends.

P.S. My favorite quote from Glee yesterday was, "I have to go, they're gonna think I'm pooping."

5 comments:

Bizzle said...

LOVE Glee! Also, hilarious how she loves her sign language video. Ethan can't stand his..

Ashlee said...

Yes! My favorite quote too. Hi-larious.
And Briz is growing up so fast!

Amander said...

Can't wait to squeeze those Brizzy cheeks in a week!

And also, she'll love that fast metabolism one day.

And also, I had to comment on your comment on my monopoly blog - the "suck it" part WAS the best part of the whole blog! And of course I did the action :)

The Johnson Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Johnson Family said...

Oops, we'll try this again. You guys are awesome and Brizzy is ADORABLE...of course!