Monday, February 15, 2010

Nick and his Bromance

It has become a tradition that Nick and I do not spend Valentine's Day together. He spends it with this guy:


And since Nick ends up spending this special day of love with his friend, I can't help but think they have a bromance going on. They say they're doing work, but let's be honest, most of their weekend consists of hanging out and watching the All Star Weekend.
But that's okay, Briz gave me a very special Valentine's Day present this year. On Sunday, she woke up at 9:30 a.m.! It was warranted, since she didn't go to bed until 10 p.m. the night before; she was hangin out with her cousins. But Sunday night, she went to bed at 7:30 p.m. and I had to wake her up at 9:30 a.m. this morning! I feel loved and very well rested. What more could a mom ask for?

4 comments:

Papworth's said...

HA HA!! That's hilarious. I guess we should move closer so we can spend Valentine's Day together! Isn't it convenient that it lands around President's Day? I still wish I could've come! They obviously were way way too busy working!!! It was a very nice Valentine's gift, sleeping in, from Briz, I'm sure! That's always the best. Will was the cutest Valentine I've ever had! Michael did give me every kind of chocolate I love and had roses delivered. I hope he didn't get Nick something better or we may really have an issue!! Thanks for putting up with their bromance weekend!! I can see us both rolling our eyes!

Bizzle said...

Seriously, this is my jealous face. Go Brizzy! Maybe she could talk to Ethan??

Amander said...

Remember how last year we spent V-day together? I miss you!

Nick and Lexie said...

Of course I do Mander. I think we should make THAT a tradition as well!