Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sick

The month of October has generally sucked for me. And that is not fun because I love October. Not only has it been beautiful weather in Oregon, but it's the beginning of the Holidays. And I just haven't felt up to the excitement, unfortunately. It went from a flu to a cold, and now I am pretty sure I have bronchitis. The worst part about it, and this may be TMI, but I pee my pants a little if I cough too hard. Damn you Briz and your birth! Luckily, I have a hilarious daughter who keeps me in good spirits (For when she's asleep, I have Gilmore Girls on the internet). Here's a little video of her being her.

2 comments:

Bizzle said...

Sommersalts! What a good idea! I just love her.

By the way, I pee my pants too. Sometimes it's REALLY bad. Like, change my underwear bad. How's that for TMI?

Cristi Benedict said...

Girl that SUCKS! I hate being sick, especially during the holidays! Hope you feel better!