Thursday, June 6, 2013

Mother's Day

My Mother's Day was a bit lame this year.  My Saturday before Mother's Day, however, was excellent.  We celebrated Mothers day on Saturday.  Nick made me some German pancakes, got me some trashy magazines, and he got me a pedicure/manicure.  I'm not a big fan of spending money on things like getting my nails painted, but I forced myself to enjoy it, and I actually did in the end.  But now I feel pressure to continue painting my nails!

My favorite thing from the day is going to Riverview Cemetery.  I have often seen people biking/jogging through the cemetery and have always wanted to.  We did.  It was hard.  But awesome.  I want to do it again.  I love spending sunny days there.  

Briz was being a pain and did not want to smile.  She must have been exhausted from sitting in the stroller the whole run :)


That night, Nick and I went and saw Bill Cosby, ate at Cheesecake Factory, and saw The Great Gatsby.  It was like three dates in one!  It was an excellent pre-Mothers Day.

No comments: