Thursday, September 5, 2013

CTR

No, this isn't a spiritual reference, although while running in this race, I did pray a lot, so that kinda counts.

Brittany, my most amazing sister in law decided to support her brother and put together a team for the Cache Teton Relay.  I really wanted to run in the Oregon Epic Relay this year, and didn't get to, so I was excited about being able to run in a relay this year.  And it was great having an excuse to train.  

It was SO incredibly fun because we had a team of Cottle cousins.  But it was also SO incredibly hard.  I thought I had trained adequately but I thought WRONG!  I highly underestimated the 100 degree weather and the miles and miles of straight up hills with no break.  Yeah . . .but I did it.  I survived.  I laughed a lot, and I almost passed out.  It was a great weekend.  
















No comments: