Friday, July 31, 2009

The Many Faces of Briz

Brizzy turned 3 months yesterday. We can hardly believe our little newborn is now a baby! We love seeing her little personality develop. We're not exactly sure of her measurements, but based on her last doctor's appt., we think that she weighs about 12 pounds, and is about 25 or 26 inches (we measured her this morning. She is getting very long, but her cheeks continue to get bigger :)
She is a little chatterbox, and wants to talk to anybody that will listen. When she is awake she is always either standing or kicking, but doesn't really care too much about rolling over and trying to crawl. She did, however, roll over in her crib last week, and was a little stunned by what she did. She loves to sing and imitate faces.

The druel will be coming any second. And she's most likely snoring in this picture.

Right before a sneeze I think.

"Mom! Stop taking pictures of me!"

Right before bed time.

Our little blondie.

7 comments:

Amander said...

Oh my gosh, she is SO a baby now. And I really can't believe it's been 3 months!

Anonymous said...

So cute. Can you believe how fast they grow up. I mean mine are a month old now. Crazy!

Jana said...

chatterbox! she is for sure an ainge!

so i have this package to send off, hopefully soon, really soon. i will get my lazy buns to the post office with my kids who will destroy everything as we wait in the long line.

we will get there soon! i hope.

Nick and Lexie said...

Jana - Thanks for even thinking about sending me a package. Very thoughtful of you! But hey, I need access to your blog!

Meredith said...

Wow, she is big. I have already missed so much of her life. We have got to figure out how/when I am going to meet her.

Amander said...

I just came to you blog because I needed a "pick me up" and knew that cute baby Briz would help me smile.

She's such a cutie.

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

She is adorable!!! Isn't it sad how fast they grow?! I can't believe mine is almost 1!!! Where does the time go?