Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Being Off Gluten Sucks!

There's really not much more I can say. It's hard. And I feel like I'm constantly trying to think of something to eat. Thank goodness I can still drink Diet Dr. Pepper, without which, my life would be empty. In the end though, I do believe its helping Briz with her tummy problems. And if it makes her happy, then it is completely worth it. Here are some updated pics of her.

With Great Grandpa Ainge and Papa.

Spitting up as usual. This one was a nice, pleasant, slow drip. We like that much better than the projectile vomit :)

She looks like she has such 'tude in this picture. Look at how cute I am in my dress!

2 comments:

Kelly Munns said...

i don't know what all has gluten, but i'm willing to help out. just give me a weekend or two and i'll get you hooked up!

Amander said...

Hm, I think gluten is delicious, so I feel bad for you. I'm glad it is helping Briz out. The things you do for your kids, huh?