Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Many Faces of Signing Times

These are some of the faces she makes while watching her favorite thing in the world: Baby Signing Times.

She looks like a primary chorister asking to sing louder. Really, she just plays with her ears when she's tired.
Flapping the arms and getting excited.

She looks very surprised for having seen this video five thousand times.

You can't tell from the picture, but she is thrusting back and forth doing her little dance. She got her moves from her mom.


5 comments:

Amander said...

She looks so intent! She's such a cutie.

Bizzle said...

Haha she is so fun!

Adam and Bri said...

too cute, lex! too cute.

Meredith said...

A little bit louder now...a little bit louder now
I wished I was that amused by signing times.
She is so cute Lexie. Crazy how I would never have guessed that your baby would like her.

Sierra @ Sierra's View said...

1. Her hair? It kills me.
2. She KINDA looks like a boy in these.
3. I STILL THINK SHE'S THE CUTEST THING EVER.
4. Rocking back and forth? She got that from me. Remember when I used to sit there and rock back and forth? Dad used to say I looked autistic? Yea...you're baby is more like me. No big deal.
5. Love her intensity. I miss her like crazy. I just want to squeeze her little cheeks! (or big ones, I mean)