Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Runnin' this Summer


I am running the Prelay race this summer on June 25 - 26 (Friday- Saturday). We run from Portland to Eugene. So far I've got Kyle Rodgers and McKenna Michels on my team (and possibly my little bro who is on a mission), which means I need only 9 more people to party it up with! I was there last year but I couldn't run because I had had a baby 6 weeks prior, and I was so jealous of everyone who got to do it! It really will be so much fun. We will be running approximately 3 legs, each around 5 - 6 miles. But these do vary, so you may be running a little less than that. If you are serious about doing it, let me know. If you don't live in Oregon, what a good excuse to come visit:) You know you want to.


You can check out the route and everything on their website:

Here is a link to a promo video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qMHC2h_http://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=5788803095941211331nsM

3 comments:

Amander said...

Definitely not doing the relay.

But I just read your story from the north and that is CRAZY. I don't even recognize my own family members when they are in ski gear. You definitely made a major impact on them!! Either that or they are stalking you.

Julia said...

Tempted. Very tempted. Not sure you'd want me on your team though.

Nick and Lexie said...

Why wouldn't I? I'm very very very slow. Come on Julia!!!