Sunday, January 31, 2010

She Loves post bath time/hangin' out on her changing pad


Don't know what this face is. Mid -conversation maybe.

One of her favorite times is after her bath and she gets to hang out naked on her changing table, while mom acts stupid in front of her to try to get her to laugh.
A couple weeks ago, she had a diaper rash that was so bad, it was bleeding (not good). For Briz, the upside of this rash is I let her hang out naked for a long time on a towel after her nightly bath so she could air out her little booty. But she would inevitable poop or pee on the towel, and man I was doing a lot of laundry! So I'm very happy that now the naked time is more limited.
But she still gets so mad when I put clothes on her. Anyone know when that stops???


1 comment:

Sierra @ Sierra's View said...

Never.
I know from experience.
I was naked til I was 10.