Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Beach

When all of my family was in town, we went to the beach for an afternoon. It turned out to be a gorgeous day. We all went wearing sweatshirts and pants, assuming that the beach would be crappy since it was still rainy and cold in the valley. But it turned out to be gorgeous. We even layed out!

Portia and Palmer were busy making "soup." Brizzy really did believe the sand was edible.

She was a mess! Sand pretty much in every crevice imaginable.

I tried to give her food, but she ended up eating mostly sand. Eh, oh well. It can't kill her right?


Walking with papa. She thought it was fun to run from the waves. I made her get her legs wet because I'm a mean mom. No really, I am. The water was freezing!

My favorite part of the day was when Portia peed her pants. No explanation really, I just thought it was funny.

No comments: