Saturday, September 27, 2008

Family Visit

Briawna, Palmer, and Portia came to visit last week from Utah. McKenna decided she felt left out, so she flew up from L.A. I was pretty busy during the week, so I didn't get to see them until the weekend. We went to Eugene on Friday for a family company bbq, and then we were in Portland on Saturday and Sunday. I had so much fun with them, and was very proud that even though I don't live in Utah, I'm still their favorite. Portia calls me YuYu, always with a big smile. So I apologize, but be prepared for a lot of pictures.
All of these pictures were taken at one of my favorite places, the Portland Rose Gardens:



Bri was trying to get Palmer and Portia to sit still to take a family picture. But Portia enjoyed hitting Palmer too much. Here she is slapping him on the back. He's very disturbed by it, as you can tell. She gets particularly violent every time Palmer tries to hug her or kiss her.
They're singing along with Papa to Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes.
Palmer smelling the roses with Papa.Nona taking Palmer for a walk.
Cheese!
Again, singing head, shoulders, knees and toes. She likes that song. But it's still not as entertaing as the Wiggles Song.


5 comments:

Amander said...

Oh my goodness - those kids are so freaking cute. You are going to have to have an amazingly cute baby to compete! (Only kidding, of course).

Also, it sounds like you are having a lot of fun family time up there!

Jana said...

i love seeing your mom and dad with the kiddies.

Amander said...

Also, I just read your "funny things at school" story about being asked if you were a freshman. Priceless.

Julia said...

They are sooo cute!

Shawna Wilson said...

You know we kept her name the same because she reminded us of you...actually I wanted to change it and was trying to think of other names that rhymed with Lexie. Betsy (after Betsy Johnson!) Pepsi, Sessy (a cross between sassy and sexy) Just some ideas...