Tuesday, March 25, 2014

St. Patrick's Day

We had a very non celebratory St. Patrick's Day this year.  Normally I like to dye some stuff green, and Briz probably would have loved it.  But it was too crazy of a day.  Briz had her last dance class, we had play group with 7 friends over, and then I had my last piano lessons.  That night, Nick found out he got some last minute tickets to the season opener of the Portland Thunder, the arena football game.  By the end of the day, I wasn't able to really walk


I didn't think she would really like it, but she LOVED the game.  She liked to keep me informed of what was going.  "Mom, it was a fumble!"  I  had never been to an arena football game, but they did quite a bit to keep it entertaining.  Lots of music and fun stuff going on, so Briz loved dancing to the music.  She particularly loved the dancers . . . scary!  When she sat there watching them mesmerized, she said, "Mom . . . I want to do that when I grow up."  Hmmm, let's hope not.


As girly as Briz is, her dramatic personality tends to come out in sports.  She gets very into things and cheers and screams very intensely.   There's no way she got that from her parents! :)  Love how fun it is go with her to sporting events.   

No comments: