Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas Begins!

The day after Thanksgiving we took a trip out to go see Santa.  We picked up a few extra kids for more fun.


Behind Brizzy is Santa's workshop.  Teya spent a little bit trying to rip the fake oversized candy canes off of the house.


We played at the playground and met some random angels floating around.  


We then rode the Polar Express.  We sang Christmas songs and yelled Merry Christmas at everyone walking by.  Bri and I sat in the back laughing at all of our goofy kids.




Wembley met Santa and was quite calm.  As it goes, she is pretty happy anytime anyone holds her, so I wasn't too surprised.  But Santa wasn't very interested in holding her.  He also really struggled figuring out her name.


Perhaps my favorite thing was the kids doing some cool dancing to the jazzy Christmas music.  I laughed a lot this afternoon.  Laughing at my kids is one of the best things about being a parent.


1 comment:

Amander N said...

I'm still mad and bitter I didn't get to see you while you are here.