Friday, September 4, 2009

The Beach . . . again

As noted in our last post, Nick and I went to Seaside last Saturday to attend the Hood to Coast finish. But we also spent some time enjoying the coast. It was a little cloudy at first, but cleared up soon after and was absolutely a gorgeous day.

This was the hairiest person we had ever seen. He was excited, after finishing the race, to take off his shirt and jump in the water. But oh man, he defintely should have left his shirt on! It looks like he's wearing a sweater vest!


Nick was a little disugsted by the hairy guy.

Him being Mr. Mom again, wearing the front pack.


Briz was trying to eat the front pack.
He's torturing our daughter. Smile!!!

These are the cutest shoes ever. She actually has a surprising amount of tiny tiny shoes (all hand me downs), which I love putting her in. They serve absolutely no purpose, but I think they're cute. I can't believe she's almost outgrown these!

She's very happy that I'm squeezing her so tight. I just can't help it. When she's not crying, I take advantage of it.


Tuckered out from being carried around all day. It's a hard life.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my gosh, that guy was HAIRY!! Briz is a cutie!

Kelly Munns said...

at first i thought that guy was nick and that he was sandy...and running a little fruity. then i read on and almost gagged. but i still couldn't help myself and i had to blow the picture up to make sure i was seeing what you said. nasty.

ps. two words... lemon. bars. :)

Amander said...

Your pictures are great!

And also, I totally thought the hairy guy was Nick too.