Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Runnin'

Nick and I went up to the finish of the Hood to Coast this weekend. And it was NUTS!!! It was a little overwhelming, but it made me excited to run in one of Nick's relay races next summer. I have started training (it will take me a while!), and am going to run a 10k in October. My goal is to run a 1/2 marathon in the spring and then one of Nick's relays later on in the summer. I am not sure I will be sporting some of the gear I saw at H2C: a guy was running in whitie tighties. But I do need people to run with me. And here are some ideas of names that I saw there as well.

Could dress up as Mr. Incredible or Spiderman.








This was my favorite. Perhaps because it was serious, but I still thought it was funny.
Maybe we should put Mormon posters up on our vans and dress as missionaries while we run??? I am pretty sure, however, I will be more concerned with staying alive than dressing up.
But if you have any ideas of names, feel free to share.

1 comment:

Amander said...

Any team name with "balls" in the title seems pretty appropriate. Bonus points if you can use "balls" and "mormons" together.

(And p.s. I am writing you an email tomorrow - we need to email more!)