Friday, September 25, 2009

Post Pregnant Body

This post pregnant body really sucks. Soon after labor, I had some real issues controlling my bladder. Just when I thought I was in the clear and starting to get back on normal, I had a setback. I was doing great running fairly consistently, but my stupid knee keeps feeling like its twisted in knots, so I'm not sure how much I am going to be able to do that! I have some flab that won't dissapear from my stomach, boobs that get in the way of everything (not to mention half my shirts don't fit my chest area), and a few friendly lines/marks that have decided to stick with me even after the skin has stretched back down to mostly normal size. And oh yeah, I still have cravings! What's up with that?

Not gonna post a picture, because, well, that would just be too much.

On the flip side, I have a beautiful little baby that is usually worth it . . . about 95% of the time. Well, okay, maybe 90% of the time.

5 comments:

Briawna said...

I was always hungrier when I was nursing than I ever was pregnant. I've decided that women who look "normal" after having babies either starve themselves (and don't nurse) or are just genetically gifted. Either way it sucks for the rest of us.

Carly said...

Do you still have the line down the middle of your stomach? I do. And mine is off-centered, which bugs me more for some reason.

I'm a little scared to see how it looks after more children. The percentage worth it will get lower and lower (possibly down to negative percents...hahaha I probably shouldn't be allowed to have more kids).

Kelly Munns said...

i peed my pants three times after i had isaac...and i had no warning that it was happening. luckily i peed them at home and even once with my head in the toilet throwing up so i just shimmied my way into the shower before it got all over the floor. how's that for a blog post comment?

Amander said...

Well, I don't know what you look like naked, but you are still hot fully clothed :)

Jordan & Brooke Brady said...

haha, isn't the post pregnant body so much fun? haha...i totally know how you feel. Doesn't quite help the self esteem...but on the flip side, brizzy is so stinkin cute! That worth something, right?