Sunday, March 29, 2009

Belated B-day post

I realized after I downloaded all of these photos that I probably should have just done a slide show thingy, but I'm WAY too tired, so this will have to suffice for now.

These are very old pictures that I should have posted a while ago, but my parents don't know how to upload pictures off of their camera onto their computer, so I did it while at their house this weekend. These are pics of my Mom's 50th b-day party. I will, however, remember it as the day that I had a terrible flu and the day before the infamous itching began.



My Mom and Aunt Sharyl. Sharyl gave my Mom a massage for her b-day I was very jealous. Nick, you're wonderful at little foot massages, but you don't have the hands of steel.

Dad and his friend, Larry Mussallem, trying to sing to Rock Band. My Dad is gonna love this picture.

Nick and my Mom doing Rockband.

The drums were a disaster for almost everybody that tried. After bragging about my skills, I was put to the test and then embarrassed, cause I too sucked. I kept blaming it on the game, which I of course was booed for. But then I came to find out, the timing was off. Hah!


My Dad had told everybody to bring funny cards for my Mom. He's reading one of them . . . probably his own. He got my Mom a card with a toilet on wheels, saying that it was the most appropriate form of transportation for her age. For anyone who knows my Mom, they know this is true. She pees all the time! I even think that, and I'm almost 8 months pregnant!


Nick enjoying some of the wonderful Baja Fresh food. I wish I wouldn't have been sick, because I know it was good.

I generally don't put myself in pictures, as I enjoy being behind the camera and because I am sorta big. I could hardly open my eyes in this picture because I felt like such crap. But I mean, come on, it was a momentous occassion. This was me three weeks ago, and I have gotten quite a bit bigger. I have since enjoyed the freakiness of seeing my baby move from one side of my stomach to the other, and it looks completely lobsided. Its weird when I see her roll over like that! It reminds me of Alien. But I love it :)

1 comment:

Amander said...

Glad your alien baby is still kickin'. Looks like your mom's b-day was tons of fun!