Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Visit with Friends

This last weekend, Michael, Kristi, and Will Papworth, and Shaun, Janelle, and Preston Edwards were all in Oregon. Michael and Sean were working with Nick on their Oregon Pre-Lay Run. But it was fun to hang out a little bit, and see how much their little boys have grown.

Will and Preston playing with the help of Kristi.
Shaun being a poser.


Will was definitely getting the hang of posing for the camera. Either that, or he was happy after just eating some dessert. He's such a cute little boy! My favorite thing he does is he'll go halfway to give somebody a kiss, and then stop. It's so funny. Oh and his fake cough is pretty cute too.

Janelle is a really good photographer, so Preston wasn't fazed by the camera at all. He is such a smart little boy; I don't think I've ever heard a boy his age talk so much. He knows a ton of words. And man, he has an arm!

1 comment:

Janelle. said...

I was not posing... I was attentively watching my son. Lexie, maybe you should spend less time staring at me like I am a super-model and more time watching Nick!

--Shaun