Sunday, May 17, 2009

2 Weeks Old

Briz is a little over 2 weeks old. She is more and more awake each day. And she is getting fatter by the moment!
Unfortunately, as soon as we got rid of the jaundice, we developed a case of thrush. It was pretty painful while I was nursing. But luckily, its gotten better pretty quickly. For a while I was a pumping machine. I at least now know that she will take a bottle pretty easily. She likes to eat so much that I don't think she cares where it comes from!



With Sierra after her bath.



She pooped about 5 seconds after this. Doesn't she just look guilty? What? what did I do Mom???


Before this picture, she was flipping me off. She then moved to put a finger up her nose.


One of her many poses, while stretching out on the couch. She's all limbs, like her Dad.



These are a bunch of the faces she makes while she's sleeping.

She loves being outside.

2 comments:

Amander said...

I need to see her SOON! She is so cute with that little bow in her hair.

OH, and guess what? My sister-in-law just found out she is having a little girl too! I am so excited!

Papworth's said...

Sorry about the Thrush! Bummer. That's not a fun thing for little ones. That is great to know that she'll take bottles though. Will never took to the bottle. My days were very timed with what I could do between feedings. She totally has your mouth and chin and Nicks long limbs for sure! Little Briz!