Wednesday, May 6, 2009

B Rizzle

Briz is now 5 days old! It's already gone by so fast, and she changes so much every day.

She's doing really well, but still trying to catch up. Since she was a few weeks early and had jaundice, her digestive system is a little bit behind, and her tummy has been getting upset. It breaks my heart to hear her sad little cry. And I had no idea I could get such elation from hearing her poop. It's like a sigh of relief. Every time I hear that big squirt, I want to jump up and do a dance :)

We think she gets cuter and cuter every day and love her more and more. I am starting to feel a little couped up in my house and am anxious to be out and about, showing her off. So if anyone wants to come visit me, please come!!!!
Here are a few more pictures.



I have a few videos of her, but I can't find the cord to upload the videos to my computer. I'll work on it, because its more fun to see her little face and expressions.

8 comments:

Hillary said...

That is 110% an Ainge baby if I ever saw one. She's beautiful.

Amander said...

Such an Ainge baby! She's so cute! I wish I could come visit you. I am glad you are posting frequently and lots of pictures - I need them!

Julia said...

I want to come hold her again!

Kelly Munns said...

i'm totally coming after isaac gets better!

Meredith said...

See you in a few weeks! Steven loved the title of your post. B-Riz does get cuter and cuter.

Adam and Bri said...

gorgeous girl, that brizban.

K.C. and Sally said...

She is so CUTE! Lucky she looks mostly like Lexi!! (j/k Nick) Can't wait for you guys to come to Utah again so I can meet her in person. Way to go!

Cristi Benedict said...

Yay! Congrats! I love the pretty blond hair! So precious!