Sunday, May 17, 2009

Around One Week

Brizban has had some adventures in her first week. I've posted a bunch of pictures of her, all of which are her around one week old.
This is just after her first real bath. Her umbilical cord fell off about day 7 or 8, so we gave her a bath right away, and of course she loved it.


Total relaxation!



A big yawn.




Hanging out with the fam.



Working those eyebrows and the double chin.


Her first Sunday. We took her to sacrament meeting in Portland on Mother's Day. I only took her cause I knew I would either get a flower or candy and I couldn't miss out.





Her first real outing (excluding walks with mom and running to the store). We went to Ann's baby shower to get ready for her cousin Ruby to be born.


Relaxing with Papa.









The doctor told me to take her out in the sun a little bit to help with her jaundice. This is one day after one of our walks. She was basking in it. A little sun baby :)




This one I'm sure you don't want to see, but these are my eyes about a week after delivery. And now, 2 1/2 weeeks after, they are almost completely cleared up.

1 comment:

Amander said...

Love that picture of her in "total relaxation" - SO cute! And your poor eyes!