Monday, May 4, 2009

The Baby Hoggers

Brizban is loved by lots of people. And I'm very grateful for that, because it helps me get a little bit more sleep. Here are some of the people that have been hogging her so far.

Papa, of course. The biggest baby hog of them all! Shockingly, Papa was in the delivery room when I was pushing. But he couldn't completely handle it, so he stood behind the curtain so he couldn't watch me. I thought there was no way he could handle being there. The nurses referred to him as the Wizard of Oz: pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!

My cousin Madisen with Brizban. She was there during delivery cheering me on. She has a special attachment to the little one now.

Sierra. You have a few years to wait :)



McKenna thought there was no way she would be cute as a black baby (I thought the same thing). But she's her own little blonde breed.


My friend Julia holding her. She's a natural.



Nona with Brizzy right after she was born. My Mom was probably almost as happy as me that my labor was over.



4 comments:

denabobena said...

Congrats Lexie! I am so happy for you! She looks so cute and tiny, enjoy every moment. Cole has jaundice and we did the tanning bed at home, big mistake! I am so happy, happy, happy for you!

Amander said...

If I were there I would be a baby hogger too. Her fingers are SO long - she's definitely going to palm a basketball one day.

Kelly Munns said...

ps. now i see where she gets her blonde hair...duh!

Briawna said...

um, my black babies are cute but you have a much cuter newborn. My newborns were so scrawny. I promise, Briz will fatten up before you even know it.