Sunday, January 18, 2015

Dressing up in December

One of my favorite things about this month has been dressing my girls up.  I love it.  I don't like to dress myself very much, I much prefer to wear work out clothes on the days I'm not working.  Perhaps that's because I take out all of dressing up energy on these two.  


Here are the girls before Dad's work party.







Briz before tithing settlement.


After Church one Sunday in December.




My girls also really enjoy getting undressed, in particular for bath time.  Briz may end up taking baths until she is 10 because they have so much fun together.  But that's totally normal right?





And Nick is always finding moments to bond with this girls.  Him and Wembley already have a special relationship.  She completely lights up when she sees her dad and always wants to make dad proud.  She loves touching his face and giving him a lot of kisses.

No comments: