Saturday, September 5, 2015

Splash Pad Party

I took the Papworth kids with us to a Splash pad where we met Piper and Wesley.  It was fun, but HOT.  It was around 100 degrees and so so humid.  I was planning on staying there for a long time, but I couldn't handle it.


At the end of the day I noticed Wembley had a rash all over.  During the week she had a fever that went up and down, but I could see some big bumps where teeth were coming in so I just figured it was that.  I then thought she maybe got a heat rash, but it turns out I am pretty sure she had Roseola.  The rash lasted a few days, but after it went away she seemed to be her happy normal self.  


I felt bad for taking her to the splash pad, it must have been miserable for her.  However, she was still excited to see all of the kids there and she thought they were all her best friends.


This little group of kids was fun to hang out with.  



No comments: