Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Social Butterfly

Wembley is SO social. Everytime we go anywhere she is constantly waving at people around her, even if they are nowhere near her or paying attention to her.  I am starting to get worried a bit about the fall because for most of the day it will be just her and I, and I am pretty sure I will get tired of her social energy very quickly.


We had Wembleys first play date with our friend Tenley.  She cracked me up because she fell asleep like this in the car.


We then ventured to Costco where I got a lot a lot of comments about these two cute girls.  Briz couldn't stop smiling and giggling.  She was so excited to have a little friend with her.  Tenley constantly stroked Wembleys little pony tail with a curious look on her face.


Wembley has been clapping a lot lately.  It took her a while to get the hang of it.  Sometimes she would try and her hands would miss each other :/  She also claps for signing more so sometimes I get confused.  Is she excited about eating or asking for more?  



No comments: