Saturday, June 13, 2015

St. George

Briz left with the Nielsons and drove with them to Utah.  She stayed with Grandma Julie and Pops for a couple days.  We got home from McCall on Tuesday and I flew out Thursday night to Utah.  I brought wembley with me, left both girls with Mike and Julie and took off for St. George with my friends.


Briz was a little sad with me coming and going, but she still had a blast with her cousins and aunts and grandparents.  To say she was spoiled would be an understatement.  Wembley was so excited to just be around so many people and new toys!  I think she forgot about me, but when I showed up at the door she started hyperventilating.


We stayed at the Quist's new home in St. George.  I felt a little overwhelmed at how nice it was.  I wanted to extend my stay for a week.  



They had a beautiful view of snow Canyon.


We spent most of our time here, hanging out in the sunshine, talking, listening to music.


We got adventurous and went on a hike.  Mary had told us it was 2 miles.  Turns out it was 7 + miles.  It was so beautiful it was hard to complain, but we will forever tease Mary abot it.  




We went out to dinner at the Pizza Factory and we went out to a fabulous brunch as well.  I had so much just talking and laughing with these girls.  I am pretty sure I have the smartest, coolest, funniest friends alive.  



1 comment:

Amander N said...

Best time ever. Really, I love all of you so much. It makes me all mushy inside.